Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dying to Win

Do you want to hear something motivational on this fine Thursday morning? "God would not give you the dreams of your heart if he did not give you the TALENT & ABILITIES to make them come true." That gives you courage to believe in your dreams, doesn't it? And it comes via Olivia Holt, the cute girl I picked to play Kat in the make-believe Wilder Times movie. 

So lets all get our passports and make our travel plans! PaulaShawn, it would be nice if you could do that England trip right away to help do research for that English Romance I want to write. And Rosie, I'm sorry, but you can't move any of those places while your kids are still young because that would mean you wouldn't live by me, and that can't happen!

The prize this week is something that will help the winner plan their bucket list.




A deluxe journal! Remember how I have thing for office supplies? That includes cute stationary stuff, so I'm having a hard time parting with this one! But don't worry, I haven't written on any of the pages.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I punched the numbers into Random.org. I thought there was no way that we could have another newbie win. But my eyes didn't deceive me: it's #3 LStevens. Yippee! Email me your address to folksinmt(at)gmail

No comments: