Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Afraid We Have A Winner

You guys made me laugh this week. You're a witty bunch.

Missy: my favorite illustrator is also afraid of sharks. Go check out his blog. This picture might keep you from taking baths. And this one is just down-right hilarious (you have to go to the blog and read the accompanying post too).

Janice: you're supposed to clean blinds? I never knew that.

Rosie: I will get your new baby a stuffed clown for her birthday. BTW, want to come jump on my trampoline?

PaulaShawn, PaulaShawn, PaulaShawn: what can I say? That was vengeance and flattery rolled up in one. Very impressive you are. And the chain link fence thing?  I think you'd have to wear stilettos to have an accident like that happen; I've never seen you wear any.

All the rest of you: I couldn't resist and I replied in the comments. If my comment wins, I'm afraid you'll be out of luck. (Kidding, I'll do a redo.) And I hate deleting extra comments ... it's so nice to be able to talk to each other! So if a duplicate comment wins, I'll do a redo as well. Fair?

This week's prize is something so scary ... so awful ... so ... cute! Look:

Halloween  stickers for all your scrapbooking/papercrafting needs. You can't tell from the picture, but they're dimensional. Maybe if you put on your 3D glasses it would help.

And just look at the spiders. They're juggling! With candycorn! A. Dor.Able!

This week's winner as picked by Random.org was comment #5. Devree! Again!!! Devree just won a copy of Catalyst last week. I still have your address, so I'll pop those in the mail to you. Congrats. You're on a winning streak.

Come back next week gals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too many spiders in the winner's package! glad I didn't win that, I would have had trouble using them, haha. Mary A