Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Grateful Winner

You guys are awesome! Your comments were thoughtful and inspiring (and not a bit selfish, unlike someone we all know). Each and every comment made me warm and tingly (even more so than a cup of Starbucks hot chocolate). I am so thankful for YOU my friends! Thanks for hanging out with me here on the internet and for being so supportive and encouraging. I have the best blog-friends in all of blog-land!



This week's prize is a cozy little pillow that will remind you to count your blessings every fall. AND! You also get a super-good smelling candle because you give me light and make me feel warm. (Do you like how I can relate any gift to any post? It's a rare talent, I know.)

The winner as picked by Random.org is #6 ... Bakerfam! You haven't won since way back when this blog was brand new! Congrats! It will be in the mail after the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: