Thursday, November 10, 2011

It Smells Like A Winner

OK, JazznJenna started something with her skunk story. Judi and LivingstonslifeinMt: I think you gals need to get your sniffers checked out. Or maybe you just need to give your nose a good, hearty blow.

Bigskyboys: I'm so with you on the coffee one. Want to meet at the Cafe tomorrow and just sit and smell?

My house smelled like ham yesterday and it always smells like pine trees outside: is that enough to entice you to visit PaulaShawn?

I know what you mean about workplace smells, Jessops. I worked at Little Caesar's and I still can't stand the smell.

So the prize this week is something smell related. It's a copy of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. Yay! Are you excited?

No? OK, that's not really the prize. It's one of these:

(Please don't drink it. It's not good for you.)



And you get to put it in one of these:
Yes, I'm a Bath and Body Works junkie. And these are by far my favorite product. (Chances are I've given you one of these as a gift already.)  I do a serious stock up every time they go on sale.

So lets spin that Random.org widget and see who wins:

It's #3. MISSY! You da winner! Yippy Skippy. Email me your address please. folksinmt(at)gmail(dot)com

 And BTW everyone: did you see my wordcount over there in the sidebar? Holy smokes my keyboard is on fire. (It's actually not. But my dishwasher was. Seriously. It went up in smoke. Guess what I'm getting for Christmas?)

See you on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Missy said...

So, after seeing your word count bar I decided to do a word count check myself, only I'm not writing a novel, but letters to my husband. For the month of November I've got 7,882 and 24,367 since the end of September...I think I may need a new keyboard soon

Maybe he would appreciate it if I started writing a novel so he could have a little break ;)

Lori Folkman said...

Missy, you are the best wife ever! That is a LOT of words to your soldier man. Can you imagine writing that all by hand like they would have done back in the old days? Ouch!

I bet he really, really appreciates you being able to keep him connected with home and would not rather have you write about imaginary people!