Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Steaming, Hot Cup of Winner

I will have you know that I went to town today and I bought nothing for myself. Are you so proud? However, there is a coat at Costco that is really, really cute ... I might just have to go back.

BTW, speaking of Costco: I went there because I was out of almonds (and a few other things, but mostly I needed almonds). But guess what I forgot to get??? ALMONDS! Hello!     I cannot write without almonds. My wordcount will not change until I can get back into Costco.

This week's prize is something that will keep you warm inside if you decide to brave the crowds and shop next Friday. And it's something that we talked about last week that smells oh-so-good. It's 10 bucks to spend at Starbucks! Remember that they make delicious hot chocolate too if coffee isn't your cup of tea.

Thanks for all the comments this week: I was very entertained! And the winner is #7 PaulaShawn. It's been a while since you've won ... and I do know that you've got a thing for hot chocolate, even if you won't eat potato chips. Congrats! It'll be in the mail.

Now next week will be just a smidge different because of Thanksgiving. I'll post sometime Monday afternoon, and then the comments will close Weds. at 7ish. I'll post the winner shortly thereafter, then you won't have to be checking your computer on Thursday. Sound good? Kay. See you then!

No comments: